YOUNG EARTH

YOUNG EARTH,

This will be from two perspectives, first the Scientific view and the Scriptural view

When I gazed back and look at the years of all the revolutions that's ravaged the planet, I do but wonder how young the planet is in relation to when we started dating from centuries.

Industrial Revolution is the crater of the iceberg in all of this,

I do but also wonder how inimical humans have been towards themselves and the planet,

I am also in awe of the Life Cycles of beings of the Planet, 

It is also noteworthy to infer that Earth has about 1.5 Billions years to support Life.

I'm awe struck when I wonder about the medieval times and the Evolution of Species.

Like a song;

Forever Young, I wanna Live Forever Young

Biblically,

It was a beauty to behold how semi-cordial the medieval time was and interpersonal relationships between species at those times,

At least there was an account that Matthew was a Sub-Specie to Sapiens then, yet they lived cordially.

The class in these times may lead to the disparity to those who are learned, privilege and those who are not.

if it were in this season, the subspecies would have been termed Alien, secluded from the society.

Youngins may planet Earth forever be!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DATE WITH DESTINY

WORLD'S DELICACIES

QUANTUM COMPUTING