Coveting Another's Success

 The Holy Spirit has shown me this early this year,

I saw it again now,

I thought to share, 


I have always been careful to share or wish for the good of others, 


By these, I'm no bad belle ooo, 


I'd wish them well, 


But rarely covet for what they have, 


Why?


I'd been told that the Source or Foundation of a thing is all that Matters!!!,

If the Source is not clean,

And

There are so many numerous Spirits roaming on this Sphere, 


The Sacrifice they made to get their crafts, 


Are you willing to Pay?


Wishing for their Successes activates these uncanny Demons, 


Your inability to pay the Sacrifice required to earn this will only make these Demons knickknacks with one's Destiny!!!,


Instead, 


I go to the Real Source,


But,


Here's the twist of faith,


The Owner of the Universe will now *Compend these demons to bid to your requests since

HE'S THE SOLE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE,

and,


He Promised,


He'll give me the Riches of the Gentiles!!!,


I call you Blessed!!!,

Jesus Is Lord

We Win!!!,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DATE WITH DESTINY

WORLD'S DELICACIES

QUANTUM COMPUTING