OPEN SECRET.

 OPEN SECRET.

Angels are said to be assigned to every single individuals that have graced the face of this planet.

So many a time I have taken for granted the Powers and Grace afforded to me.

This is partly because I am a carefree person and do not always take all things with gravity.

When Dogs bark at Night, they are said to have seen an Evil spirit,

When Cocks crew at Daytime, they are said to have seen an Angel.

This Scenario was heavy when I came from Katsina in 2018.

Anywhere I pass or go through, a Cock will always crow.

Recently, I thought maybe I am Peter still denying Jesus Christ everytime.

Still up till this moments but not has heavy as then,

60% if I am passing a surrounding and there is a cock, there is a possibility that they would crow.

As of these morning, 2 cock had crew.


Will these stop, I don't know!!!, 


But I feel I am at the forefront of even fulfilling greater Destiny.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

We Win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DATE WITH DESTINY

WORLD'S DELICACIES

QUANTUM COMPUTING